Our number one goal at Dollar Passive Income is to help readers improve their financial lives, and we regularly partner with companies that share that same vision. If purchase or sign-up is made through our Partners’ links, we receive compensation for the referral. Here is how we make money.
If you own a blog or a website, then Google AdSense can be a great option for you to monetize your blog and earn quick cash.
In particular, it is best for sites that are very new and have fewer visitors. However, this doesn’t mean that AdSence is bad for large sites. It works well with any audience size.
But, the only challenge here is to get an approval. And you are here, means you want to know how to get Google AdSense approval fast.
If so, this guide will definitely help you get your site approved.
With my experience of getting AdSense approval on 10+ sites, I discovered 20 key things that Google sees before approving your site for AdSense, which i had mentioned below.
So, please read them carefully and follow accordingly.
Google AdSense Approval Process
Here Is the process for AdSense approval:
Register for Google AdSense by going to AdSense.com. Provide all necessary informations like Your Name, Address and a Website URL. Login to your AdSense account, create Ad code and place the code in between <head>…</head> tag of your website and wait until you receive an email from Google AdSense.
This is what you’ll find on every blog. But will your site gets approved just by doing this? – Maybe not!
Being the global leader of the Advertising market, AdSense has to make some policies that publishers should follow to stick advertisers on their platforms and serve targeted ads to the audience.
So, until and unless your site meets those criteria, they will not give you an approval.
Here is what you had to do to get Google AdSense approval faster:
- Use top-level domain name like .com, .org, .co, .ca, .uk, .as, .in, .online etc. Don’t use domain extensions like .tk, .ml, .ooo and .blogspot.com which google considers as spam.
- Host your site on WordPress.com Or WordPress.org. Sites on other CMS like Blogger and Wix are likely to get rejected.
- Purchase web hosting from top tier hosting providers (I Personally like Bluehost because they provide great service and support).
- Buy fast, clean and pro looking theme (I use Astra pro on my site).
- Avoid niches like adult, hacking, drug dealing, etc which are against google webmaster guidelines.
- Create fresh and unique content. Don’t copy blog post from other sites, which may lead to a permanent ban.
- Write in AdSense supported languages like English, Hindi, German, Chinese, etc.
- Write at least 20+ unique articles/posts before applying for AdSense.
- Publish articles that are at least 1000 words long. Articles shorter than that don’t rank well on google.
- If possible, use your own images before applying to Google AdSense. Most blogs get rejected because of using stock photos.
- Use graphics as much as you can. If possible, Embed YouTube videos on your blog post. But please don’t add it for the shake of adding. Only add videos and images relevant to your blog post.
- Connect social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc. This shows Google that you are a genuine person.
- Comply with google webmaster guidelines.
- Focus on getting more organic traffic. Although Google doesn’t care about the traffic too much, it will be a plus point to get an approval.
- Add your ad code properly inside <head>…</head> tag of your theme. You can use plugins like insert header and footer to do so.
- Wait at least 7 days after applying for AdSense because it sometimes takes up to weak to verify your site manually.
- If your site is new (Less than 1-month-old) than it may get rejected on a first attempt.
- So, last but not least, keep applying until your site gets approval.
Also Check: How To Make Money From Facebook
Are Page Views Important For Getting AdSense Approval?
There is no minimum traffic criteria set by AdSense to get an approval. But, it would be better if your site gets 100 organic visitors per month before applying.
You should focus more on creating good content rather than focusing on your initial page views. Because ultimately, the quality of content determines the amount of organic traffic, your site will get-not your initial page views.
Pages Required For Google AdSense Approval
Also, you must have at least 10-15 unique articles with over 1000 words. Sites with less than 10 posts often gets rejected.
How Can I Get AdSense Approval Fast?
To get AdSense approval faster, you had to place your ad code properly in between head…/head tag. Also, your site must follow the Google webmaster guidelines.
How Long Does Google AdSense Take To Approve sites?
In general, AdSense approval process may take up to 24 to 48 hours. But, sometimes, it may take up to a weak.
How Much Does AdSense Pays Per 1000 Views?
Your AdSense earning depends upon various factors such as the niche of your website, country of your site visitors and much more. But, on average, google pays $8 dollar per 1000 impression.
Final Words From Me
Many bloggers lose hope after receiving a rejection mail from Google AdSense. But, let me make it clear to you, AdSense is not only a way to make money from your blogs. There are hundreds of other ways to monetize your blog and make money blogging in 2020.
In addition, there are thousands of other passive income ideas from which you can generate a good amount of money. Blogging is not the only way.
So, please don’t lose your hope and keep doing what you love.